Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

while I just browsing the net for some infos :)

Hi everybody :)
this is just a sharing session. While I was doing this assignment, I found a very interesting survey on what we (teenagers) always do when they are online. This is based on a survey conducted in July 2011 for American teenagers. As we can see in the table here, our so-called 'survival' is judge on what we do online. If we do not benefit from the service available on the net, then we'll think it's unnecessary. Although this survey not entirely apply to Malaysian teenagers, but we can take a look at the whole picture right now and the trends there. So, I'd thought that I just want to show this here. *but there's no guarantee that this survey is also 100% true.
for more information, please click this link .
my resources : http://pewinternet.org/Trend-Data-(Teens)/Online-Activites-Total.aspx  tq.

No comments:

Post a Comment